This is an accessibility statement from Bio Detection K9
Measures to support accessibility
Bio Detection K9 takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bio Detection K9 is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bio Detection K9. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bio Detection K9:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1200 Pointe Drive, Zanesville OH 43701, USA
- Postal Address: 1200 Pointe Drive, Zanesville OH 43701, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Bio Detection K9 assessed the accessibility by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 14 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.